Wooden Comb Made from 100% Sandalwood for parting and taking down your hair. Braiding, cornrows, weaving, hair styles easily and comfortably with no tangle.
The comb is seemless, sturdy and durable, for dry and wet hair. The natural way to take down or part thick, curly, coily afro textured hair. The wooden pik can be used on wet or dry hair.
- No static
- No snagging
- Wood can minimise damage to the hair and scalp
- The natural way to take down or part thick, curly, coily Afro textured hair.
Rinse in cool soapy water, pat with a cloth and place on a flat surface to dry naturally. Apply a natural oil to the surface of the comb to prevent dryness and cracking. Our Wuud Pik make a premium quality gift.
Do not drop Wuud Pik on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
Do not soak Wuud Pik in water especially hot water for a long time. If you have to wash them, remember to wipe them dry with a cotton towel afterwards.
Do not put Wuud Pik in strong light or high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens.
Features & details
- A great tool for hair stylist; parting and taking down the hair comfortably for braiding, cornrows, weaving.
- Compact size: Measuring 14cm x 4cm, our Wuud Pik are extremely portable.
- Each wood comb has its own unique wooden look as this is a handmade item
- Made from sustainable sandalwood/ ebony wood /rosewoods.